skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, August 21, 2009
Her Morning Elegance...
I didn't take that picture but I like it cause it reminds me of sleeping.
Anywho
I was recently reminded of how pretty/amazing/time consuming to make this video is recently and, although it is old news, I wanted to post it again.
It makes me want to lay down in bed with the intention of doing the same thing but then falling asleep for hours instead.
1 comment:
your friend
said...
One word: WOW!
totally just put me in awe.
August 21, 2009 at 3:04 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
past before the present
►
2011
(17)
►
March
(17)
►
2010
(101)
►
September
(18)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(17)
▼
2009
(145)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(10)
▼
August
(13)
OMG I have a new Blog!
Lets go to space.
*Cough*
Rant Alert: Dear Roland Emmerich:
Music to my cursor...
Neigh.
This Morning...
I know your enemy, I'm a refugee of your mind...
Shake Your Face Feathers...
My Dog Is A Pokemon...
Her Morning Elegance...
.
The Recession is over!
►
July
(6)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(19)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(21)
►
2008
(137)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(19)
Categories
A New Earth
(4)
Alanis
(2)
Angst
(1)
Animals
(1)
Art
(19)
Astrology
(1)
Block Party Bash
(6)
Blogs
(28)
Books
(9)
Celebrities
(2)
Childhood
(5)
Christmas
(2)
Crafts
(3)
Design
(2)
Disney
(6)
Empty Shell
(1)
Evie
(10)
Facebook
(1)
Fairytale
(4)
Family
(3)
Fashion
(1)
Florence+
(2)
Friends
(9)
Funny
(3)
glee
(1)
Goals
(2)
gratitude
(1)
Gypsies
(4)
Halloween
(1)
Happ
(1)
Happy:
(16)
High School Musical
(16)
History
(4)
Holiday
(1)
Hurricanes
(2)
Internet
(10)
Kate Nash
(2)
Lady Gaga
(8)
Lesson Learned
(1)
Life
(15)
List
(17)
lists
(4)
LVD
(3)
Lyrics
(5)
math
(1)
Meerkats
(2)
Mobile Bry
(6)
Movies
(13)
Music
(30)
Party
(3)
Pictures
(65)
Plants
(3)
POD
(1)
poetry
(6)
Politics
(12)
Project Runway
(1)
Quotes
(18)
Random
(44)
Ranting
(20)
Regina Spektor
(1)
Retrograde
(1)
Sarah
(1)
SeaWorld
(1)
Secret
(1)
Spring Awakening
(1)
SYTYCD
(2)
Tag
(1)
Technology
(3)
The Lovely Bones
(2)
Top Model
(1)
Travel
(5)
TV
(15)
Twilight
(4)
Videos
(54)
Vidgasm
(2)
Websites
(4)
Work
(16)
Writing
(3)
1 comment:
One word: WOW!
totally just put me in awe.
Post a Comment