
I haven't be writing, but ya wanna know why?
I had surgery, so I look and feel like hell,
Let these pictures illustrate:
Now I'm not gonna get into details of the surgery cause it is gross and long but basically I have kidney issues so they put a big old plastic tube in my kidney for 4 days and it makes it really hurt when I:
- Cough
- Laugh
- Burp
- Prance
So basically I can't do anything. And it sucks.
So I just wanted to let you know that I wasn't ditching you guys...
It just hurts to move.
But you are all in my heart still...
Just like that tube is in my kidney.
Now excuse me while I go back to sleep for another 4 hours.
xoxo
P.S. Yes I am wrapped in a leopard snuggie. What of it?!
4 comments:
what the facial hair! Hawt.
lol.. you prance?
hehee prance
I hope you get better soon!
Agreeing with Julie... such a stylish, new look!
Get all healed up soon.
Post a Comment