
...
Does anyone actually read this site?
I really wanna know:
A: If I am writing to absolutely no one
&
B: Who, if there is someone out there, am I writing for?
Sooooooooooo
If you read this stuff please leave a comment on this post so I know you're there.
xoxo?
12 comments:
I read every day. Literally.
I read it :)
I do!
I read almost everyday! I admit I don't always
"get" what your pictures mean, and Lady Gaga doesn't do anything for me but I like seeing all the info about your work and school. Keep posting!
READING!
Ummm, you know I read!
Of course I'm here you little goose.
Yes, I read it. I even sent your link to a friend who you don't know at all so she can read it. I love it that much!
I don't read it........
I'm kidding, I totally read it. Especially when something's about me ;)
I love it! It keeps me up to date on the Bry front. Hehe
Um, of course. You got me into this whole thing.
Sometimes it just takes me a while.
I read it bryyyy
Post a Comment