
So here's the deal. My very good friend Allie tagged me in her blog with this game. You are supposed to answer the questions then tag other peoples blah blah blah. Problem: The only person with a blog that reads my blog is Allie. SO I am just gonna do it without tagging anyone. I hope that doesn't ruin the tagging magic.
"How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog."
3 joys: Performing, Creating, Feeling Loved
3 fears: Death of someone close to me, The Afterlife being non-existent, Being alone
3 goals: To become completely conscious, To become famous, to write a book that causes people's thinking to shift.
3 current obsessions/ collections: Blogging, Performing, Downloading Music
3 random surprising facts about myself: I used to be short until High School when I was suddenly 6' 3", I don't feel like I fit in anywhere, I really want to have kids
3 people I tag: I just remembered that Casey has a blog so BAM! Casey!
2 comments:
haha. I can't be the only person who reads your blog, silly boy. But, I'm glad you did it! If you wrote a book I would defintely read it... if you got me a free copy. KIDDING! I would read it.
I agree with Allie. I would totally buy your book
Post a Comment