
Lately something strange has been happening to me. I feel as if something in my thinking has shifted and I am understanding things that, in the past, I didn't. It is everything from emotional concepts to vapid things like movies. The past two years I have lived here I have really grown as a person. For this blog I am going to make a list of all the things that I understand that I didn't before.
- The Fountain
- "Everything" by Alanis Morissette
- When people say they see their parents as real people rather than these grown ups that are impossible to connect to
- Loneliness
- How heartless people outside the bubble actually can be
- The Dynamics of a professional work position
- Real Heartache
- Being Aware
- How different some people are from myself
- What inner peace means
- What people are actually doing when they meditate
- The term physically drained
- Sweating so much your shirt is an entirely different color
- How it feels to have no choice but limp
- What it feels like to reference High School as something in the past rather than the future
- How people make decisions because of how they feel about themselves
- How to do grown up things like go to traffic school, open bank accounts and change my oil
- Being alone but not feeling alone
1 comment:
This blog was crazy cool man. I really liked it
Post a Comment